Saturday, August 16, 2008

What we've been up to...

Mommy got a haircut...seriously after the third morning of blowing it dry I realized that it was WAY too much trouble with two kids.

We christened the U.S.S. Smith (aka the massive double stroller)! It was actually really a lot lighter than I imagined it would be. I love that the back seat lets all the way down for the baby to sleep. I did a lot of research and this one was the one that met our needs best. It's the Graco Quattro Double Stroller.

Anderson created this excellent masterpiece!

Mommy got to put these ADORABLE socks on Lydia...I mean how cute is that?? They are her very first Mary Janes!


Anderson decided to help Daddy with a little yard work. He loves to play in "Daddy's Castle" - that's what he calls the garage. Jeff has never corrected him since he feels like it is just that...his castle!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Still loving to keep up with your darling children. "Daddy Castle"....that's too cute!
Lawson's MeMe

Mizerany Family said...

I love Lydia's little socks...too cute! Glad things are going well!