Sunday, February 1, 2009

Boys will be boys...

Speaking of boys: Here are some pics of my favorite two!




Anderson has been sick with a yucky cold, fever and pink eye since Thursday, so Daddy decided he needed a little "Happy" to cheer him up. I love his facial expressions in these pictures. He just lit up, but I think he loved Daddy playing with him even more than the cool Hot Wheels Loop!
Jeff had both babies all day Saturday while I went to Birmingham to help my sister Marcie interview a photographer and plan wedding stuff. Bless his heart, he did a great job juggling both kids and dealing with Anderson's crankiness, medicine and eye drops. He even moved the picnic table into the garage and broke out a paint set with model Dinosaurs. He took one of his old tee shirts and made Anderson a paint shirt. Little man was so proud of his art project! He loved showing me what he had done when I got home. I am so thankful to be married to such a hands-on Daddy!

1 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

This is why I love my little man so much :) Can't wait to play with him with the hot wheels set!!!