Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My big girl...

Tonight Lydia finally sat up completely unassisted! She has been sitting up for a couple of weeks, but wasn't steady at all and generally needed something right in the small of her back to help balance. Tonight after dinner Jeff took her in the living room and put her on the quilt to work on it. She did it all by herself! I am so proud of her!

Look at me!

Oh yeah...I'm cool!

Ta Da!


Anderson clapped and gave her a big smooch!


Look Ma, No Hands!


Told you she loves that tongue...I guess she's using it to balance here! HA!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

A whole new world is opening up for her - she'll be crawling before you know it and then YOUR world will change! Ha Ha!!! Too cute!

Justin and Marcie said...

Her and that tongue! It's going to get her in trouble when she starts sticking it out AT YOU! I love that pic of her and anderson...so adorable!

Mizerany Family said...

Such a big girl!