Friday, February 27, 2009

Coveting your prayers....

I am asking for you to take a second and pray for us right now. Lydia's fever is continuing to be high and after a re-visit to our pediatrician this morning, he detected some wheezing and rapid breathing that he wasn't comfortable with. After diagnosing her with RSV and an ear infection he sent us over to DCH to have blood drawn to check her white cell count and have an xray done to check for Pneumonia. It was awful watching her be poked and prodded! We are wating in results now. Most likely it will be around 4:00 when we finally get the call and know if there is any infection. We are praying very hard for her not to have to be admitted to the hospital later this afternoon.

To top it off, this weather has been horrendous. A tornado touched down near my mom's house in Chelsea, and I managed to have a nice little fender bender this morning after leaving the hospital. I was backing out of a downhill parking space, my tires locked up and off I went over a landscaped set of bricks. We had to have a man pull us out of it with his truck. All the while I am in the rain with no umbrella...I still feel soaked to the core!

My nerves are completely shot to say the least. Please no calls- we are turing down the phones and trying to get Lydia comfy and sleeping. Thanks so much for praying for us. We'll update as soon as we know more.

2 comments:

Margaret Worrell said...

I am sorry you have had such an awful day! We will be praying!

Heather, David and Delaney! said...

I'm so sorry Lydia is sick! I will be praying for all of you and especially for Lydia to get well very soon!