Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Fair

So a couple of weeks ago- can you tell I'm behind?- we took the kids out to the fair! I was a little worried about how much they would have for Anderson's age group, but several friends said there was a lot to do even for the little ones. I think I can safely say that little man had a blast! If you don't believe me- check out this first pic of him. That would be his very first roller coaster ride and he was on the FRONT ROW! He loved it!

Walking the midway...


Ahhh- SUGAR!!


"Why can't I ride anything??" ;-(

Winning his sister a prize penguin!

Mommy even got into the action by riding down this very high yellow slide.

It was a great family night. I love that they are getting old enough to do stuff like this!

1 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

looks like fun!