Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!


We celebrated Jeff's 43rd Birthday yesterday! (He'll kill me later for putting his age on here!) Anderson and I baked him a cake. Anderson has gotten really in to helping me in the kitchen lately. They do all sorts of baking at school, so he loves being able to help at home! Of course, it totally helps to bribe him with getting to lick the beaters!! :-)




Lydia supervised! Ha! HA!

And I got this cute shot of the kids playing in the "cave" in our kitchen. It's actually the desk area with the chair pulled out, but for a three year old with an imagination it can be a great adventure!!


Jeff and I celebrated by having a sitter come and watch the kids while we ate a very yummy dinner at Surin and kicked back with a drink at Innisfree afterwards! It was wild and crazy- we were home by 9:30! Ha!!
Jeff- You are such a blessing to our family and everyone who knows you. Thank you for being the wonderful person that you are. Our children are so lucky to have such a loving, hands-on Dad...and I am lucky to have a man who leads a life of integrity and works hard for, but plays hard with his family! We love you so very much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby. I am pretty lucky myself to have such a sweet wife...not to mention smokin' hot too!

Thanks for such a fun birthday!

Love,

Jeff