Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Twin... David Barton

So we have some friends David and Lisa who had an adorable little boy the February before we had Anderson. David and Jeff work together, and Lisa and I were quick friends which eventually led to lots of fun times including shared pregnancies (we are both now preggo with # 2 and due 3 months apart), playdates (for David Barton and Anderson), and at one time football game tickets (for the adults)! We just love David Barton and apparently we love the same clothes! HA! We have shown up twice in the last couple of weeks wearing the EXACT same thing! Too funny! First it was swim trunks to the pool and then it was an outfit for another friend's birthday party. We are going to have to start calling each other I guess... :)
Here are a few pics from the parties we went to this last weekend...Leigh Powell (2) and our cousin Avery Williams (3).

hmmm... I think I'll have another M&M...or maybe the whole bowl!

Happy Birthday Leigh!

1 comments:

Joy said...

I laughed as I read this post about the same outfit. A couple of weeks ago I was shopping in one of the specialty children's shops in Tuscaloosa and I picked up a outfit and said to myself "Anderson has this outfit".
Lawson's MeMe