Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!!



Last weekend was the Tuscaloosa Junior League's Merry Market. Instead of doing what would have been the easy and smart thing to do (take a maternity leave of absence) I instead not only remained active, but even got hoodwinked into being on the Special Events Committee for the Market this year. I basically was responsible for the Santa's Workshop part of the Special Events. It involved lots of kiddos, some refreshments, making two ornaments, writing letters to Santa, musical entertainment by The Capstone Music Therapy Assoc. and a visit from that bearded guy all the way from the North Pole!!



The Jordan family...with Mary Price due any day now!

Haley lovin' on Anderson

Lydia has had enough!!



On Friday I had to work for Special events by welcoming incoming performers (hand bell choirs, children's singers, etc...) and announcing them on the speakers throughout the Market...uggg not fun to hear your own voice that loud. We couldn't get childcare worked out, so I strapped Lydia to me and she worked her first Merry Market at the ripe old age of 3 months. A provisional took the above photo of us, and I love it. Lydia was so good all day. She was there with me from 10:00 until 4:30. What a good sport!!

1 comments:

Mizerany Family said...

You are a brave woman Lindsey! I'm glad Miss Lydia was on her best behavior for you...she seems like quite the angel!