Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day weekend at my Mom's house in Birmingham. This year Mother's Day also fell on her birthday, so she certainly thought she was the Princess that day! Ha! Anyway- here are a few snapshots from our weekend. Jeff and the babies gave me a new mailbox and 4 new lighting fixtures for our house that have been needing to be updates. I know it sounds awfully glamorous, huh? Sadly- that was what I asked for. I love getting stuff for the house anytime! :-)




Anderson made me a few things that I, of course, teared up over. He is getting to be such a big boy now. I just want to savor every second of time with him!

My step-brother's wife Susan and their new baby boy, Bastian


All three of Gigi and Pop's grandkids

My favorite people


One of Gigi's gifts from Lydia and Anderson

Gigi and Lydia

1 comments:

Joy said...

Anderson's card is so sweet. Beautiful babies.
Lawson's MeMe