Wednesday, May 27, 2009

End of the Year Program

Yes- I know I am WAYYY behind on posting. I promise to get the beach pics up soon, but this was a shorter post I could get in pretty quickly...

On the Sunday that we returned from 5 fabulous days in SanDestin we basically had to come in on two wheels to get back in time for Anderson's school's end of the year program. He and his classmates had been practicing their song "God Loves Me" and their memory verse Deuteronomy 6:5 (love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.) for over a month. They recited their verse and sang their song. Anderson even decided he had done well enough to take a big ol' bow at the end as you can see in the video above!


Younger and older toddlers

Lydia

Anna Kate, Anderson and Thomas Elliott taking center stage!

These women love my child almost as much as I do. They have been incredible teachers and such a blessing to our sweet boy! They each have their own little way with him. It makes me a little teary to think about moving to a new room next fall!

Enjoying the reception (and most importantly CAKE, ahem, I meant icing) with our friend Hannah Faith

0 comments: