Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Slice of Life

This video is the first time I just "rolled film" without any kind of agenda of trying to get him to say something or some other trick! His little personality is just so adorable right now and I am treasuring every conversation with him (generally filled with funny moments), so I wanted to catch a little slice of life. This is after nap time...so he's eating his snack (gummy Halloween treats) and watching his all time favorite show...Curious George. His reaction to funny parts and his dialog about the Dr. crack me up. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

1) PLEASE stop putting these videos on blogger instead of youtube....I can't put them on my page if you put it in blogger!!!

2) PLEASE get him on video saying who his favorite aunt is!!!!

Kellie said...

I'm glad you found my blog - it has been fun reading yours! Keep in touch! The children are adorable!