Monday, December 8, 2008

I Pledge Allegiance...

Funny story...Today, as I was driving Anderson home from school he started reciting The Pledge of Allegiance. I was dumbfounded. I certainly didn't teach him that and had no idea they even did it at school. However, since at the end he immediately said "Ok everybody go sit down in your chairs now" I figured he learned it from school. It turns out that at the beginning of each school day they have the kids say the pledge, recite their names and the names of their classmates, the days of the week and the month. Who knew?? I have seriously been underestimating Anderson's brain power! Jeff says that just proves what he has been thinking for a while now...time for that freeloader to go get a job! HA!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

I am soooo impressed!
Lawson's MeMe

John and Elizabeth Fowler said...

that was the cutest thing ever...and here i thought they didn't teach it anymore...huh.

Mizerany Family said...

Very good Anderson!