Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Christmas Party

Anderson's Christmas party was yesterday. I signed up to bring plain sugar cookies that they could decorate with icing and sprinkles at the party. It is so weird to realize that I'm a mom at moments like this...I mean to be in charge of bringing the sugar cookies to the class party??? I still feel like I should be walking to class on campus at UA and trying to figure out what crazy fun thing I want to do on the weekend! It's like the saying goes..."who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom?". Jeff has the strange "aha" moments too like when he looks in the backseat and there are two car seats!

Anyway...we had a great time at the party. Anderson loves his school and we do too! His teachers are wonderfully patient and creative with these little people. I never worry one second about him when he is there...so now I will hush up and give you what everyone wants to see anyway- the pictures!

2 comments:

Justin and Marcie said...

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie!!! He kept asking me to read him that when i was putting him down at mom's. I use to have that book and I loved it!!!! Come to think of it.....that may be the book I use to have ;)

Mizerany Family said...

That is so funny....Steve and I feel like that too sometimes (are we really the parents of 2 kids?). It is crazy, but the most wonderful job I could have!