Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not a creature was stirring...


I took some pictures of my sleeping babies last night. I love looking at them when they sleep. I am so thankful for their sweet little lives...to know how fortunate they are to lay their head down at night knowing that they have two parents that love them and each other like crazy. How blessed we are as a family, when there are so many children out there with so much turmoil in their young little lives.
As you can see Anderson prefers books to stuffed animals and he literally reads himself to sleep every night with a little LED flashlight and at least 5 books in the bed with him. Lydia is still a thumb sucker, and I just don't think I've ever seen something so sweet and peaceful as a sleeping, thumb sucking 4 month old.

1 comments:

John and Elizabeth Fowler said...

two very adorable little ones! i just love watching babies sleep...it's so peaceful.