Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Harper is awake!!

I won't tell you how many tears I shed over Harper looking at her mama or gripping her Daddy's hand...have a look see for yourself on Kelly's site. This baby girl is truly a miracle...not just because she beat death, but because she has changed life for so many people. Isn't it crazy how God works all things to his good! Click on the pink Harper button on my sidebar to view Harper's progress! The pics will have you and maybe even your husband teary eyed (not that mine is or anything...no siree, he is Mr. Tough guy! Wink Wink!)

Stay tuned for Lydia's 6 month update...coming soon!

1 comments:

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

I've been so thrilled about Harper, I can hardly stand it!

Also wanted to check on Anderson. Praying for you guys. What a scary night!