Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet Henry...

My friend and neighbor came by today to help me out of a childcare dilemma! I had an appointment and no childcare for Lydia, so Amy popped on over with Henry since it was in the middle of Lydia's nap schedule. After I returned, I convinced them to stay for a little lunch and play date. We had so much fun! The babies were just grabbing at each other and watching each other. It was so adorable!



Our photo shoot sort of spiraled out of control towards the end. Lydia looks like she is a vampire going after Henry's neck!

I can't believe these sweet little ones are about to be 6 months old! Amy and I were due on the same day and have the same last name, we even wore the same dress to my baby shower! I believe Henry and Lydia are just destined to be a couple at some point! They both even sound like they are from the 1930's with their old fashioned names! Ha!
Here they are as newborns...my how quickly they changed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. I noticed you were from Tuscaloosa. I am originally from Gordo. Roll Tide!

Lindsey Smith said...

Britni- Thanks for saying hi! You won't believe this, but Half of my relatives live in Gordo. I am sure you probaby know them. Torry and Quinn Johnson are my cousins. I am also related to Fred and Emily Johnson, Larry and Chris Bailey. and a few others... Ha! Small world!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I graduated high school with Quinn and we were best friends!!!! That is so crazy!!!