Sunday, January 18, 2009

She's goin' to the Chapel...



and she's gonna get married!


My baby sister was whisked away for a weekend trip to New Orleans this weekend and picked up a little souvenir. It's round, sparkly and located on her left hand!! Yay!! Jeff and I love Justin and can't wait for him to become part of the family! They have only dated for about 9 months, but you'll get no judgement from me on that since Jeff and I only knew each other for 6 weeks before getting engaged! HA!! However, they grew up together in Hoover! Justin lived in the old 'hood of Trace Crossings back in the day, but they were just friends. On one of Marcie's visits home from Nashville they re-connected and have been inseparable ever since! I do just love a good love story!!

3 comments:

A Bride In Boots said...

Yay!!!! So excited - I've been dying to see pictures. What a proposal and the ring is gorgeous!!

Justin and Marcie said...

Thanks for the blog shout out sis :)

Mizerany Family said...

What a pretty ring...congrats to your sister!