Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bloggy Award

So my friend Leigh thinks I am creative...


This is what you do to share the award:

1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.

So my 7 loves are: (I'm going out of the box here and assuming you know I love God, Jeff and my babies)
1) Sushi- I could eat three meals a day, seven days a week!
2) Anything creative and artistic. photography, painting, etc...
3) Reading a good book...really good- no Nicholas Sparks, etc... I like to read things that challenge me and teach me something new (think-KiteRunner, Memoirs of a Geisha)
4) Alabama Football and college football in general.
5) Blogging, of course. And reading other blogs. I get such good ideas from them. Parenting tips, etc.
6) Fall. It's my favoite season! I love the crisp air, the changing colors and the holidays on the horizon.
7) Feeling productive. I am a huge type "A" personality. I love lists and more importantly crossing things off the list!!
8) Contemporary Christian Music. I love Chris Thomlin, Hillsong, Big Daddy Weave and mostly our Church's worship team.
7 Blogs I Love:
1) Marcie
2) Julie

1 comments:

John and Elizabeth Fowler said...

Me?!? Really?!? Thanks girl:) I do have to admit I started blogging because I love your blog and wanted to document important, fun moments like you. You are too sweet...love ya!