Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter


We had a great Easter weekend! Saturday morning while I hosted a baby shower Jeff took the kids to the NorthRiver Yacht Club for the annual Bunny Breakfast and Egg Hunt. I enlisted my Dad and Martha to go along as well, so he would have some extra hands in my absence. Anderson wasn't too sure about the Easter bunny, but did let Jeff hold him near the bunny for a quick picture...and by the way...NRYC- seriously, the bunny costume is a little scary/worn out...can we not afford a new costume...PLEASE!


Climbing statues and looking for eggs!

Melissa and sweet Vivian

Hartley and Anderson found a big moth.
Boys will be boys...forget the eggs!

On the hunt


Pop helps out!


Mimi and Lydia


Then on Easter morning it was just our little family of four! Here a few pics from the Easter Bunny's visit!







1 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

I've got a little something for you on my blog so check it out when you get a chance!