Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Stellan

Many of you follow Mckmama's blog and have been watching the MIRACLE that is her son Stellan, but for those that haven't heard of this- here is a great, quick rundown of their story. It will change the way you view your faith and your own children. I have been following her blog for a year now. We were due around the same time, and everytime I read an update I am so thankful for a God that is BIG! It really is a great story, so I hope you take the time to watch it. She has over 20,000 hits A DAY, and people are sending her pictures of her son's name from all over the world (Sudan, Paris, London, Argentina, etc...) to let her know they are praying for baby Stellan!!! Click here for the name gallery to see all of the pictures.

I love bloggers!

1 comments:

John and Elizabeth Fowler said...

did you see the news interview with her?? it brought tears to my eyes that the Lord is using this little baby boy to touch so many lives.