Saturday, June 2, 2007

Birthdays Galore!










This week we had two birthday celebrations in the family! My birthday was Tuesday and I couldn't have asked for a better day! Anderson (with some help from daddy I'm sure!) gave me a spa gift certificate that I can hardly wait to use. Jeff really went all out and got me the new fancy camera I've been eyeing! As many pictures as we take, I really wanted to get a professional grade camera and Jeff surprised me with it as a birthday gift! Check out the picture of the Hibiscus that I took with it. It is so detailed and clear! That night we headed out for some sushi with some friends...good times!
On Saturday we celebrated my cousin Quinn's little girl's 2nd Birthday. Avery had a great time opening gifts and eating her cake! We got to see some family that we usually only see at Christmas, so a great time was had by all! Anderson is pictured below with our cousin Torrey. Anderson had a blast! He crawled all over the gym in circles chasing basketballs.






0 comments: