Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day Part Two...

Well now that I have totally bragged about my husband's fathering skills I thought I'd post some pics from our Father's Day gathering. We had a good day! We went to church that morning, or at least we tried. Anderson was so good about going to the nursery forever, but here lately when we drop him off he gets upset. We left him there with a ba-ba to make it a little easier and went into the sanctuary. After all of the singing and announcements Jeff decided to go check in on him to make sure he had calmed down. I stayed in church and low and behold he never came back! I sat through the sermon not wanting to be a distraction by getting up and leaving at that moment. When our preacher finally stopped I left to find Jeff. He had peeked into the nursery to find Anderson still crying, so he got him out and went to the cry room for the rest of the service. Anderson has become quite the drama- king lately...check out the pose in the picture above. I swear he picked it up at mom's morning out. On his knees and head and arms thrown back to pitch a big old fit. It was too funny not to take a picture of...

Anyway, we headed out for a nice lunch at...Jason's Deli. Funny how kids change things isn't it? A nice lunch used to involve a waiter and a menu...now we are all about cafeteria style. The quicker the better! We have even had to start eating in shifts when we go out. It is like combat duty!

For dinner that night we headed over to my dad's house for a Father's Day gathering. We ate hamburgers and watermelon...good times!

0 comments: