Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family

For Christmas Eve lunch we all met at my Dad's house in Moundville for lots of yummy food and lots of fun presents!

My aunt DeLane, her son Walt, My step-sister's step daughter- Ana-leise, Shelly- my other step-sister and that is my grandfather in the background.
Lydia with her great grandparents

My cousin John giving my nephew Cayden a piggy back ride

Martha- my step-mom holding Lydia

Our little family

Me and Lydi-bug

My grandmother bought her a Cabbage Patch doll- very fitting since she bought those same dolls for me when I was growing up! All of the 1980's toys seem to be back!

Bow-head

Anderson with his new scooter

Check out Anderson's choke-hold on Cayden!


Pop and Mimi with all their grands

Don't know what we were so tickled about...


Anderson with his weirdly interactive Panda Bear. He loves it- it kinda creeps me out though!
After an afternoon with family we loaded up to attend the early candle light service and then headed home to throw out our reindeer food and prepare for Ho, Ho, Ho!

0 comments: