Monday, October 20, 2008

My Little Monkeys


As those of you who know us well know...we are a little obsessed with Monkeys at this house! So when I saw these matching smocked monkey outfits I just HAD to have them. The kids wore these to church Sunday and they looked so adorable!! I sort of ended up matching them with my outfit on accident! Jeff said he refused to wear brown that day so that he wouldn't "complete" the look of the gooberish matchy matchy family! HA!


Anderson also scored a new Curious George hoodie. It is his FAVORITE show, so the $9.00 that it cost me at Wal-Mart was well worth it! This was before school this morning. How big is my baby boy getting these days???


And here is one that has nothing to do with a monkey...but I had to share. How stinking cute are those tights??

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Cute Cute Cute monkey outfits - they are just adorable!

Mizerany Family said...

Very cute outfits Lindsey! I love how Lydia smiles all of the time.

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Lindsey,
Your cuties are just adorable! Anderson is looking so grown up and I could just eat Lydia up in those precious tights!

Thank you for your thoughtful comment. You always leave the most uplifting, encouraging words. I really appreciate that! I've loved getting to "know you":)